Sunday, September 14, 2008

THESIS PROJECT 1 |

My thesis project will be connected with 'Human Relationship' which is connection by being related between people. I have been thought about this through my whole life but there was no right answer to get in yet. And most of my interest is about human relationship, except design area. The topic of human relationship came from my personal opinion, however, we all know that these kind of subject is related to everyone's life.

So, I would like to say this, 'How can you close to each other? if you are close to each other, how do you feel this and are you sure?' I will try to focuse on their feeling about human relationship, when they think their relationship is pretty close to each other. Otherwise, their freind can have different thinking against them. That is the point of my starting thingking about all human relationship. I know this fact can not be explained detaily, but I will try to interpret to organizing their feeling into graphic area. For instance, my feeling about BF can be correlated to our distance between us. That is, the distance influenced on their relationship well.

Fianlly, I want to reinterpret the feeling of human relationship by me, ideally. That's it so far.

1 comment:

Maria Papadonikolakis said...

This is a really good topic. Maybe your main focus is on yourself since human relationships can be pretty broad. Focus on your relationships with who you associate with in life while giving a brief general idea of how people interact with one another.

This should be interesting.