Saturday, September 20, 2008

THESIS PROJECT 2 | direction


I kept thought of my topic on the word like 'HUMAN INTERACTION' from the last class. Because, I realized that 'interaction' has closer meaning to explain about factors, which is influenced to human relationship.


Human communication is the basic example of interactive communication. Human-Human interactivity is the communication between people and people. Human to Human interactivity, there are consisted of many conceptualizations which based on anthropomorphic definitions. For example, complex systems that detect and react to human behavior are sometimes called interactive. Under this perspective, interaction includes responses to human physical manipulation like movement, body language, and/or changes in psychological states.

Before people get to relate to each other, we can get feeling btw people, even like or dislike whom, when we start to interact each other. Therefore people can keep their relationship to the next step by 'human interaction'.

What makes you react on 'human interaction' ?

Some factors can be any movement, body language, changes and so on. Because, every human interaction makes our relationship can be reach to the next situation as I mentioned.

In the general, our every movement, body-language, thought and speaking is the part of way to get in human interaction. For instance, If people come from different countries, they can not interact to each other with their each language. And we can recognize what people want to say through their face or body-language when they can not speak any other language. In addition, If people can not face to face in somewhere, even people can speak same language, they can interact with only way of letter, call, online messenger something like this. So, mediation is necessary to interact btw people well.

I am looking around interaction from my relationship as a normal situation from these days.

I am interacting to my family and most of friends through way of phone, e-mail and messenger with Korean. This relation has been kept with language so far. I sometimes meet friends from undergraduate school. I also have interaction from this class. We discussed about our thesis project, and give some comment to others. In these all cases, language which is included both korean and english make my human interaction. And I always passed by many people everywhere. But, sometimes, I stared them with no reason, passed the time of with someone and asked direction to the place. There is body-language and gesture as well as language. When I met a chinese at the airport, she asked me something with Chinese. But I could not response to her. So I just made a gesture to say 'no'. All of situaions are including factors to 'human interaction', because those are various ways of interaction.

Human interaction is not simple. The America has many different people from the whole world. But they do not try to learn other languages as well as others. The world is globalizing. I want to give the message to them. When we supposed to language is the most important way to interact to each other, they really have to learn other languages and realize what they are doing.

So, eventually, I thought my final works can be part of campaign. Any comment. please.

No comments: