Saturday, December 6, 2008

THESIS PROJECT 12 | survey

I want to survey which of the method of interaction with people does people prefer.
I will do info graphic with this. I know I had to do this a little bit earlier. However, I already have resource from Jen like this,

Face-to-face conversations and the telephone are Americans' preferred ways of communicating with others: two-thirds (65%) say they are very comfortable when facing the person they are talking to, while six out of ten Americans (60%) are very comfortable on the phone. The gender differences found in this survey confirm popular stereotypes: while women feel more relaxed chatting on the phone (65% report being "very comfortable" vs. only 54% of men), men prefer face-to-face interactions (69% say they are "very comfortable" vs. 60% of women).

It is limited to Americans. That is why I want to do this again by me. In addition, I would like to separate each of answer from people into different gender(man and woman) to do info graphics.

Anyway, I will send survey format to my friends, you guys and Jen. Please answer that and then send email me w/ your response.

==================================================================
[ like this]
I am going to survey you a list of ways that people may use to communicate with one another. For each type of communication that I have,
please tell me whether you feel very comfortable(4), somewhat comfortable(3), not too comfortable(2), or not at all comfortable(1) communicating in that way.

{check first}
#1
I am a woman ( ), man ( )

{and then put the number in the blank below}

#2
If you feel comfortable on the telephone with woman, put here. ( )
If you feel comfortable at the internet(by mail, messenger) with woman put here. ( )
If you feel comfortable, when you are face to face with woman put here. ( )
#3
If you feel comfortable on the telephone with man, put here. ( )
If you feel comfortable at the internet(by mail, messenger) with man, put here. ( )
If you feel comfortable, when you are face to face with man, put here. ( )

It will be used only for my survey to do info graphics about 'Human Interaction' which is my thesis topic.

No comments: