Monday, December 8, 2008

THESIS PROJECT 12 | infographics













Most of people feel comfortable on the internet when they use one of three ways to communicate with man or woman so far. More than half of woman are very comfortable on the phone and More than half of man are very comfortable when facing the person they are talking to.

*Center circle present that which way of the communication person prefer at first.


I am not sure that I am going with this direction. I will try more with this. Also, I am doing precess book as well.

2 comments:

............................ said...

good work.

good start.

it's a little confusing.

not sure exactly what i'm reading.

but, love the color and the layout.

just try to clarify so that your reader knows right away what you mean.

good work this semester.

more next semester.

love.

g.

Maria Papadonikolakis said...

I am unclear about it. But it looks really good. I think you just need to clarify a bit more and you'll be good.