Wednesday, December 3, 2008

THESIS PROJECT 11 | package for mood products









































Here is packaging for mood products with three-gradation color. I planned to make chocolate, tea and soap that affection makes people feel better and calm down. My works are cute as my logo and the others. ( I am not sure. am I going correct? )









This is for cover of thesis process book.
However, I will think more details like format, size and so on. Therefore, I will keep this for later.

Probably, I have to more focus on 'human interaction' as Jen mentioned before. I mean I need organizing processing in 'human interaction' as well. I want to make my thesis project with delicate connection between each works. It is not a story about one subject. It can be about different story from HI. I do not know which way makes sense so far.

2 comments:

Maria Papadonikolakis said...

I love your packaging ideas!!! I can't wait to see the finished pieces, they look really good sofar.

Erin Hughes Style said...

So cute- colors are great